Saturday, March 2, 2013

Introduction

Hello! My name is Wes Vonn and I am very new to blogging. I am a fitness, nutrition, and sports enthusiast who likes to talk about my different plans to stay fit and eat healthy. Exercising and eating healthy is not just for the body it is also for the mind.

When I exercise regularly and eat very well (I follow a type of Paleo diet) I find:

- I fall asleep easier and get a way better nights sleep.

- I have better energy levels throughout the day and do not get tired as easy.

- My overall mood is so much better.

- Less things bother me. I seem to have a much more positive attitude and positivity is something that can have a huge affect on one's life.

This blog will not just be about my fitness exploits but I also hope to share my overall thoughts on the world. I look forward to sharing my musings with you on this blog and I truly hope you enjoy what I have to say.

Wes



No comments:

Post a Comment